Thursday, February 11, 2010

SEDUCING PREETI FOR THE FIRST TIME

Hi this is Suraj from Mumbai, 27 Height 5.11, fare, Married, this real incidence happen to me before my marriage, with my GF, her name was Preeti, she was my school friend sister, I always used to go to my friend place and their family respect me lot. After her graduation she used to talk to me lot about PG and other higher studies.
We used to meet even outside also. At the same time I had break up with my 1st GF so I used to become little upset. Whenever we used to meet outside she used to ask me why I am upset and I told her every thing that why I am upset. Than she asked me about my 1st GF how we met, whether we had sex, how long we be together etc.
I told her every thing and also told her that I had sex with my 1st GF, Preeti is 5 feet far, perfect figure, 34, 26, 34 she had a very sexy boob and Ass, One day she called me in the morning and ask me whether I can drop her to office I said ok and we meet at her bus stop, She was wearing jeans and white top in that she is looking very sexy that day.
As soon as I reached to her she came and sit on my bike with 2 side legs and we started riding. While riding she asked me is I still love my ex GF so I said she is my first love I cant forget her. On same root of her office she found one garden and asked whether we sit for some time in that guarden.
I asked her what about office, she said there is a time to reach office we can sit for some time so I agreed. We find some good place and sit. Than she asked me if I get a new GF can I able to forget my EX I said don’t know whether its possible or not. Than she asked me can I hug u, I surprisingly said its ok. Than she hugged me and said I LOVE U.
I told her u know my past than to. She said that is u r past this is u r present. Than after thinking I said ok. Than she asked me can we celebrate today’s day I asked her what about office, than immediately she called her office and gave some excused for leave and I also called my office and said today I am not coming to office.
Than I asked her where to go she told me same place where u took u r ex first time. I said that place will remind me my old days. She said don’t wary I am their with u. I said ok. Than I took her same beach where I took my ex first time. She said this is very beautiful place. While entering the beach some people asked us whether we want room. I ignored them.
Than preeti asked me why they are asking the same. I said her so many couples are coming hear for having sex and this peoples are providing them rooms. She asked me whether I also took the same for my Ex GF I said her yes we had sex hear only. Than she ask me can u take the same room which u used for first time sex with u r ex.
I told her please don’t do this remind me old day and it will heart me lot. Than she told that is u r past and I am u r present u can not do this thing for u r GF. I said ok. Than we went to that room owner and asked for the room which I used first time with my ex. We hired that room and went inside. After reaching inside she immediately hugged me and again said me I LOVE U lot.
Than we slept on bed. She slept beside me. Suddenly she said I am feeling hot can I remove my top. After hearing this my tool immediately stud up. I said her its up to u. than she remover her top what a beautiful boobs she was having inside the black bra. I was just looking at her boobs. She asked me with smile what r u looking. Is my books are beautiful or u r EX GF’s.
I said u have very beautiful boobs and also very beautiful body. But I am not dared to touch them. After removing her top she told why don’t u remove u r T Shirt and she only removed my. Than she ask me can I come up on u. I said ok. Than she slept on me and whispered on my ear “Dear I am all urs do what ever u wana do”.
Hearing this I was excited and hugged her tightly. Than she told me she was in love with me when she saw me first time in her house. Than I slowly remover her bra and started sucking her boobs. Her milky white boobs chocklet nipple become red. Than I slowly removed her jeens and panty also o my god she had a clean shaved milky white pussy.
She removed my jeens and underware and said ohoo u have so big cook I seen same in blue movies. Than she told me “I am Vergin this is my First Time do it gently” hearing this I told myself I am going to beak a seal of a beautiful girl today it’s a lucky day for me and told her don’t wary u will be very happy.
Than I starter playing with her boobs and slowly came down to her pussy, her pussy is already wet. Than I started licking her pussy. And asked her u seen cook sucking in blue film, she understood what I mean to say and she told me to come in 69 position, and she started sucking my cook, we did the same for 10 mts.
Than I told her that I am going to put my cook into her pussy. She that spred her leg showed way to her pussy and to me do it very gently as this is my first time. I said don’t wary only while entering into u r hole it will pain a little ad than after u will enjoy it, and I kept by cook near the entrance of pussy hole and started rubbing the same,
her pussy is already lubricated with pussy juice, I slowly started pushing my cook into her pussy. She started crying with the pain, I slowly entered full cook inside her pussy and waited till she feel comfortable. I asked her r u comfortable can I start know, she said go-ahead, than I started moving in and out and sucking & squizing her boobs,
after some time she hold me tightly I understud that she is cumming, I asked her how u r feeling she told me thank you for making me woman I LOVE YOU, keep fucking me don’t stop I am in haven, by hearing this I started with full speed and I asked her whether she is in safe period, she said yes,
I increased my speed and after some time I told her I am going to cumm she told cumm inside I wan feel it inside me. By hearing this I cumm inside her and she also cummed along with me and hugged me tightly. I slept on her in same position with keeping my cook inside her pussy till it reduce its size. While removing my coock I found some blood in my cook.
Same day we had sex for 4 time I also fucked her on her beautiful ass. Than she asked me is u r ex is good or I. I told her after fucking I felt like I fucked Aiswarya Rao as her friend call as duplicate of Aishwarya Rao. So friends here I must end my story.

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can create short urls with Shortest and get dollars for every visit to your shortened urls.

    ReplyDelete