Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sathish fucking Sunitha first time

Hi, this is sathish 24 from Chennai, I came across debonairblog last month and I like humandigest stories. I feel pleasure to pen my first sexual encounter. I am working in a BPO company and I visited Hyderabad four months ago for official purpose. I know hindi a bit but that was not sufficient communicate with common people for transport, hotel, shopping etc.,
I returned from hyd after completing the job. My job timing is 2 pm to 10 pm and I had plenty of time to spend. I decided to learn hindi as I am fond of travelling to different places. I joined spoken hindi course in my locality. Since my timing is 10-12 pm, there were four housewives and two gents (including me) in my class.
We introduced ourselves the first day I joined, here comes my sex diva. Her name is sunitha and she was very fair in complexion. Regarding physique she is one among a thousand or two. She has a firm, well developed breast and nicely structured ass which will make any men crazy.
Mostly she used to wear saree, at times it will expose her navel and adjacent shinig region. She has a school going kid and her husband was a central government employee. She said her husband is about to get transfer to delhi in six months and thats why she is here for. As days passed we became closer and I came to know she is out spoken character.
We both used to tease each other and crack jokes some times "A" jokes. She liked my acquaintance for speaking in funny manner. One day she invited me to her house. That was an immemorable day for me day since it taught me about about women's body and emotions. After the class I went along with her to her apartments.
She offered me a cup of juice, asked me to watch tv for a while and went in. I started to think about sex but I did'n know what she had in her mind and I suddenly felt restless. She came back after freshing up and sat beside me. Pallu of her saree was little out of its space exposing some skin. Since she wore a black blouse, the exposure was pretty-contrast.
She was speaking normally but I could not join her and my heart was beating like anything. She noticed the change in me and asked what happened. I said nothing in a low tone. She held my hand and asked me to say frankly whatever I felt she will not take it wrong. I said I am normal as usual.
While replying I was caught staring at her so called blouse region since it was so striking. She said its not good to lie to an intimate friend. With my hands in hers, I piledup some courage and said I feel horny after seeing you in this condition. "Only after seeing in this condition? not before?" she replied smilingly.
I got the green signal. I planted a deep kiss in her lips. She was reciprocating greatly. She was petting my tongue and laughing amidst. All these act had led my tool hard like a rock. We switched off the tv and went to bedroom. I was in a hurry to take her since it was my first experience. She knew this and was teasing me to slow down.
I didn't hear her words and removed her saree. she unzipped my pant to reveal my tool. She held my 6" tool and took in her mouth immediatey. Wow the pleasure I felt could not be expressed in words. She was doing this for five minutes and I cummed in her mouth. I undid her blouse, she was wearing a black bra.
I was about to unhook her bra while she pressed my hands away to tease me again. I removed my pant and innerwear, took hold of her and unhooked her bra. I could not belive my eyes to see those white boobs with light brown areole and tiny nip in the center. I could not stay away from touching them.
I held her boobs in both my hands, I never imagined boobs will be this much mellow to handle. After massaging them I sucked them to the core. She started to moan in a feeble voice. I got excited more, I removed her petticoat and started to kiss her navel,hips, thighs and pube. I could see hairy pussy which was dripping.
I shove my tongue into the pussy and starter to tickle it. She was pressing my head to her pube. A little while later sucking her pussy juice, I let my fingers to feel her pussy. It was warm,soft and full of juices. I started to stroke my fingers inside her pussy. She was getting mad and her moaning voice rised heavily.
Suddely I felt her body quivering as she had an orgasm. She laid on her back in the bed to start the real game. I placed the tip of my tool at the entrance of her pussy and slowly pushed it. My tool went inside for an inch but it was much tight. I felt trouble in proceding. She said its about three months since she and her husband had sex.
I took my tool out and shove again with force, "Oubbb" was I could hear from her. I was half the way into her. I started to give strokes. She was moaning "ahh aahh" with every stroke. I increased to pace. Initially I felt small pain, now my tooly was swaying freely and I was in heaven. I continued this for ten minutes.
I felt my orgasm nearing and tried to take out my tool and cumm in her navel, but said I can cum inside her as she undergone tubectomy. We came at the same time. Both of our juices were dripping from her pussy. I wanted to try doggy position. I made her to stand and I went from her back to hold her boobs and kissed on back of her neck.
She caught hold of my tool leading it to pussy. I needed my care to insert it and I did. I started stroking her from the back. She moaned feeble. I continued this position for sometime and cummed again. She said she love to be penetrated from the front. Saying this she laid on cross of the bed and opened her legs widely.
I placed a pillow under her back to lift the pussy up. I put my right leg on the bed and took hold of her left leg. I inserted in one go this time. I stroked rhythmically, this position was quite comfortable to swing forth and back. She started to shout heavily as I increased the speed. Her voice started to attain its peak and feared whether neighbours may hear her moans.
She was dashing her head from side to side and turning more and more mad. I could feel she is on the verge of orgasm and she had it first. I continued stroking and soon I cummed my juice inside her. I felt exhausted and fell on top of her. She embraced me tightly and kissed all over my face. We laid silently for some time with our genitals in contact.
She came back to sense and said sex with me was something extroardinary. She asked me to kiss her and I did. The act was over for the day and I returned home. I thank her for teaching me that emotional attachment with the woman you copulate is much more important than physical attraction. We are regularly performing our adventures and still its going on.

2 comments: