Thursday, February 11, 2010

MY FIRST SEX EXPERIENCE

It happened to me during April 2007.Well I forgot to introduce myself. I am Akshay (name changed), doing my mechanical engineering from Delhi, 5’10 in height,
wheatish complexion, athletic body and fair looks. I m 22 right now and I m going back 2 years in around April 2007 when I was somewhere between 19 - 20.One day I was on my orkut account. I never explored any communities though I was member of few communities. That day I don’t know why I went to a community named chicken.
There on the top right corner I could see profile pictures of members. I saw a picture of very charming girl and opened her profile. I saw her pictures, she was damn cute. I went through her profile and she was a decent girl. Her name was Roseleen (name changed).I scrapped her and she replied me later on.
Eventually we came to know each other on scraps itself. She was going through bad phase of her life. So I asked her if she wanted to share with me. She invited me on gtalk and we talked there regarding her problem. Actually she met a guy through orkut and he ditched her. So she was upset about it and crying.
I consoled her and suggested her not to be sad as he didn’t deserve her. We became close friends after few chats and we used to chat regularly on gtalk.She was 2 years elder to me and was working as HR.i was younger to her so I never thought of proposing her, though I happened to like her. We exchanged numbers and talked to each other over phone.
We used to text each other, late night talks and all. One day she called me after leaving from her office and asked me to meet up at India gate. Well I forgot to tell you that I am from delhi.I was shocked to hear this and was hesitant to meet her thinking that she might not like me. So I made an excuse that I won’t be able to see her today as I had to attend a birthday party at my friend's place.
She was bit upset so I said we can meet tomorrow, she was ok with that. I messaged her 2-3 hours later that I came early as I wasn’t feeling good there. We were chatting via sms. After 11 pm she happened to call me and we were talking normally. She said she bought something for me. I knew she likes me too that’s why she got something for me.
She said she got a t-shirt for me. Later on I came to know that she boozed that evening and that too alone. We talked till 3am that night and then I asked her to go to sleep as she had to go to office next day. We hanged up. She messaged me 2 minutes later that she loves me and all.
I called her back and asked if she is serious as I thought she was high, that’s why she is saying all such stuff. She said she isn’t high and is in her senses. I said I liked you too but never said as I was younger to you. This way we fell in love with each other and next day I went to meet her at India gate.
She was tall, dusky looking, lean.I didn’t notice her boobs and all as I loved her but they were petite. We walked around and talked to each other. I was shy of holding her hand as this was our first meet and she was shy too and like this we started meeting every day. She used to meet me at India gate after leaving from her office and then I used to drop her nearby her home.
Eventually we came close and started holding each other hand. We used to sit therein used to place my head on her laps. That was really romantic and I was madly in love with her. A week later it was her birthday and we met at India gate in evening again. She asked for a birthday gift, though I bought her a pack of ferrero rochers and a red rose.
I said her hesitantly that I want to kiss you. She smiled and said I want to kiss you too but how to do here in open. Then we were walking back towards my parked bike. I noticed a huge tree on way back and asked her if we can go behind it. She was shy but I dragged her along. Now she was standing in front of me and was waiting for me to kiss her.
I held her waist with my left hand and slid my right hand in her hairs and planted a small kiss on her forehead first, then eyes, nose, cheeks and then lips. They were so soft. She took out her tongue and I kissed her. We kissed each other for like 10 minutes with our eyes closed. We didn’t care about trespassers. It was so passionate.
That was our first kiss and from then onwards whenever we used to meet, we used to kiss each other and used to get mushy. My semester was over by mid June and I had a two month long vacation. So she advised me to join a call centre or something so that I won’t feel any monotony sitting idle at home. I joined call centre at noida.
In the June end, I had my cousin sister wedding on Sunday. I knew it’s a good chance to spend a nice alone time together with her as everybody would be attending wedding. I asked her first if we can spend some nice time together and told her that I will be going with my parents at my cousin’s wedding but if she wanted could make an excuse to my parents and be with her.
She didn’t agree for this but somehow I convinced her and I made an excuse to my parents that I won’t be able to join them as I had a working day on Sunday and can’t take leave. She came to my place on Sunday’s picked her up from metro station and brought her along with me. She was wearing white sleeveless top and dark blue jeans.
She came for the first time to my place. She was a bit shy but I made her comfortable by saying that it’s your home so just relax. If you want something just tell me. She said no it’s fine. I brought her a glass of coke and chips and kissed her.i was lying on bed and she was on my chest and we were watching TV.
I had a hard on and I wasn’t even wearing my underwear and I knew she might have noticed that for sure but she didn’t say anything. Then I ordered chicken and we had lunch together. After lunch she was sitting on my laps and I was holding her around her waist and watching TV together. I could smell her hairs. They were recently shampooed and had a nice fragrance.
I got carried away and started kissing her neck. I licked her neck so well. She was moaning slowly and I could see that her eyes were closed, I made her face towards me and kissed her like mad. She responded well and kissed me passionately. I switched off the damn TV and made her lay down on bed and I was on top of her.
I kissed her forehead, everywhere on her face and kissed her lips for like 15 minutes. Then I came down a bit and started licking her neck, she was moaning then. I kissed her shoulders, and I suddenly realized that I could smell a very nice fragrance which was coming from her armpits, I raised both of her arms and saw her armpits.
They were perfectly shaved and I licked them like mad. That smell made me crazy and I ate her armpits. I know she was damn horny and wanted me to stop as anything could happen but I continued. Then I placed my right hand on her top and moved it up a little. I was touching her belly and navel. She had few hairs on her abdomen and that made me go crazy.
I came down and started kissing her tummy, licked her navel, everywhere on her belly. Now she was moaning heavily. With my left hand I started sliding her top upwards and I was kissing her belly from top to bottom till abdomen. Suddenly while moving her top upwards. I saw her white bra strap. I smelled that. She said it’s enough now.
I asked her if she really wanted me to stop. She replied that she wants me to kiss on her boobs but nothing more. I said ok I won’t do anything else. Then I moved her top uptil her neck and I could see her bra. I kissed her bra, her neckline. I could see her prominent hard nipples through her bra. I bit her nipples through bra.
Then she placed my right hand on her left tit and made my hand press there. I was squeezing her boobs now and then in a sec I moved up her bra and sucked her nipples like a small baby. She was moaning so heavily. I opened my eyes and saw her boobs. I could see a strand of hair on her right tit. I played with that hair with my lips. I was squeezing and licking both of her tits.
Then I asked her to love me as well. She suddenly got up and pushed me on bed and ripped my t-shirt off. She started kissing me like mad. She started licking my nipples. She bit me so hard there, I could even see her teeth marks. She was licking my arms, my chest, my navel and my belly. I really had a tickling sensation which was so good.
She was biting me everywhere. She was sitting with her jeans on my hard dick but she didn’t take of my lower. She kissed and licked me for about 15 minutes. Then I got up and made her lay on her back and started kissing her in same fashion. Licking her everywhere, eating her nipples, licking her navel.
Then I placed my right hand again on her abdomen and started moving downwards. I reached the button of her jeans and slid my hand in her jeans. Then I went further and I could feel her panty strap. Now I was mad and started my hand sliding downwards in her panty. I was going slowly and then suddenly I felt some hairs. It was her pubic hairs.
I can’t describe my feelings in words. Then she held my hand and took it out and said she doesn’t want it now. I said ok and kissed her everywhere on her upper torso. This way we made our first love and then I went to drop her at her place nearby. On our way back she told me that she is feeling shy and I planted a kiss on her lips and she hugged me from behind.
Let me know by your comments if you liked my story as I have more encounters with her and want to share with you people. Well we have already broken up and I never wanted to narrate my real love but somehow a female friend of mine convinced me to write my story. I will be waiting for your comments mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment